Deerfield, Ill. — Beam Global Spirits & Wine [Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO)] and Courvoisier, one of the world’s leading cognac houses, announced today the addition of Courvoisier® Rosé to its portfolio. A smooth blend of Courvoisier cognac and premium French red wine grapes, Courvoisier Rosé is a light and refreshing cognac drink, crafted to be the perfect beverage for any occasion. Whether a night out on the town or dinner with a significant other, Courvoisier Rosé invites consumers to satisfy their curiosity with this flavorful and refreshing spirit.
Courvoisier Rosé provides a smooth alternative to the traditional flavor profiles of cognac, offering consumers a fun, stylish beverage that is easy to drink. Packaged in the iconic Josephine bottle, Courvoisier Rosé’s flavor profile features notes of blackberry, black currant and a touch of cherry, complemented by vanilla, honey and vine-peach flavors. For those who typically pair cognac with juice or other mixers, Courvoisier Rosé is the ideal alternative. The 36 proof liquid is best served chilled or on ice for a refreshing and approachable taste experience.
Courvoisier Rosé joins the well-received Courvoisier Connoisseur Collection, Courvoisier® 21 and Courvoisier® 12, released in 2010, which revolutionized the cognac category by featuring a declared age statement. Like Courvoisier 21 and Courvoisier 12, Courvoisier Rosé is an example of the innovative spirit that defines the cognac house – and has since the time of Napoleon.
“We are thrilled to add Courvoisier Rosé to the Courvoisier family and offer consumers a new, fun and refreshing twist on cognac,” said Mallika Monteiro, Brand Manager, Courvoisier. “Courvoisier is known and recognized for our ethos of innovation and for our revolutionary spirit. We’re excited to expand our portfolio with a refreshing drink that will broaden our base and appeal to a larger variety of consumers.”
- Is made with Courvoisier Cognac and a light touch of premium French red wine grapes.
- Offers a refreshing and approachable taste experience that enables easy drinking for any occasion; over a night out with the girls, in mixed company or for a night with a significant other.
- Has a flavor profile crafted of blackberry, black currant and a touch of cherry, complemented by notes of vanilla, honey and vine-peach flavors for a smooth, refreshing experience.
- Has a lower ABV (18%) than our traditional cognac product (40%).
- Is a first of its kind innovation for the category, offering consumers a new and exciting spirit option to be enjoyed on every occasion, or just because.
Courvoisier Rosé will be available nationwide beginning June 1, 2011. A 750ml bottle has a suggested retail price of $24.99.
Press Release Courtesy of BeamGlobal.com