Let’s face it, we’ve all had one. The only thing worse than having a hangover is not knowing how to deal with it, letting it drag on far longer than it should. Below I’ve compiled a list of remedies for hangovers sure to get you through your next “rough” morning.
1. Water – You’re #1 friend before, during, and after drinking should be water.
2. Aspirin – After a long night of drinking, don’t just pass out somewhere, take some aspirin to “ease” the pain.
3. Rest – need I say more?
4. Food – eating foods that help replace nutrients lost is key to avoiding a rough hangover.
5. Avoid Caffeine – believe it or not, caffeine hurts you. It will continue to dehydrate you, the opposite of what you want.
6. OJ – Vitamin C is very vital
7. Tomatoes – There is a reason why many drink a Bloody Mary in the mornings after a night of partying and drinking. The tomatoes and celery help replace vitamins while vodka soothes the head throbbing.
8. Performance drinks – drinks like Gatorade and Powerade will help keep you hydrated.
Have a remedy that works? Email me @ TheProfessionalDrinker@Gmail.com